Why Pokémon X and Y Is The Best Pokémon Yet

“Get owned Flare Grunt!” I exclaim out loud. Although personally I haven’t finished the game, I know it’s the best Pokémon yet.

First off this game has so many great new features. For example Pokémon Amie and Super Training. In these features you can level up your Pokémon’s stats faster than you can possibly in past games, and play with your Pokémon in three mini games. This is the first Pokémon game with anything like that. I personally like the Super Training better, and I think it adds a lot to the game.

Second there’s the complete overhaul of graphics. In the past game everything was 2-D. In this game not only did they make 3-D models they made it in 3-D. Subsequently everything looks way better because they  put so much detail into every sprite, model, and graphic. For example you can really see this in the moves the Pokémon do because in the previous generations many moves were the same.

So as you can see X and Y are far superior to there predecessors. From graphics to new features I love this game.

3 thoughts on “Why Pokémon X and Y Is The Best Pokémon Yet

1. You really explained on the differences. I didn’t know much about Pokémon, but I was informed by your writing. Good writing.

2. Hi Myles,

Nice post! I love pokemon too, but I haven’t played X & Y yet. Reading your post made me want to try it! Many students have been really interested in Pokemon since *I* was in middle school, even! It’s nice that it’s still around.

–Ms. Velasco